It’s been a few months since the Triangle Ad Club Awards and even longer since our last splog post. Bad Splinter!
Anyhow, we were the proud recipients of 7 ADDY awards, the third most of any agency in our area. Since we are less than 1/3 the size of most winners, we were honored. Our winners were:
- Gold, Book Design: Ackland Art Museum Carolina Collects Catalogue See It
- Silver, Packaging Campaign: Videri Chocolate Factory Packaging See It
- Silver, Newspaper Campaign: The Raleigh Wine Shop Ad Campaign See It
- Silver, Packaging Campaign: Big Spoon Nut Butter Packaging See It
- Bronze, Logo: Videri Chocolate Factory Logo See It
- Bronze, Public Service Campaign: Audubon NC “Be a Good Egg” See It
- Bronze, Newspaper Campaign: A Southern Season Holiday Ads See It
This years awards were in Dorton Arena, fitting for the Cirque de Creativite theme. We only said this to give you some context on the photo below–it was bright. Five Splinters rocked the party–our newest employee Bronwyn started that week but could not make the trek. More beer, popcorn and Only Burger for us.
Lane is judging the National ADDYs in Washington DC this weekend. If you are in that running, there’s still time for you to butter him up.